I know I'm a little late on the fashion week posts but there are things in my life that need to be done outside blogging. Those things, in a list form, is something like this (in priority order):
- Diablo 3 (this is the only game I play. My dad and I used to play Diablo 1 and 2 together when I was very young. It is a demon/horror type game, so yes, I shat my pants everytime I played it at age 10 and it could probably explain away a lot of things wrong with me now. Let's not get into it and just focus on how fricken' awesome #3 is.)
- Skipping class to go to shoe warehouse sales. Unfortunately, this is not the first or last time it's happened/going to happen. Take a look at this picture...can you blame me?
- Eating whole cans of Pringles.
- Having dreams of being a chef for dogs.
- University assignments (it's exam/final essay season and my procrastination is kicking my butt.)
I was sitting in a food court during my lunch break today, eating an on-special ($5, WHAT UP) plastic container of stale rice and sub-par teriyaki fish. They were playing The Prince of Bel-Air on the television screens and as I raised the plastic spoonful of terrible food-court grade Japanese into my mouth, Will Smith came on rocking a backwards cap and a gold jacket. I made sad puppy-dog eyes at the televison screen, teriyaki sauce breath coming out in small clouds as I muttered to myself. Me in this jacket, and Will Smith? Two peas in a pod. I forgot the point of that story - but how awesome is this Pennyworth jacket? (you should check out their other stuff, there is a super cool couple behind it all who have rad taste) It was actually incredibly light and the oversized boxy shape was perfect to layer with.
I'm not even going to talk about my fur shoes/fur vest combo - the looks I attracted at uni said it all.
Gold bomber jacket: Pennyworth Vintage
White tee: Off my bedroom floor
Fur vest: Wish Clothing
Floral pants: Thrifted