Sunday, July 25, 2010
666: Brooch Giveaway.
So, last night during my note-making and red bull-dranking (for the sake of rhyming), I checked my blog and lo and behold: 666 followers. I know people usually do giveaways and celebrations when they hit whole numbers, but what's the point in that? I'm here to celebrate the fact that my worshippers are all minions of Satan. I hope you guys enjoy your complimentary shaky-red-bull-afflicted-mouse-made devil horns. Complimentary devil horns: just one of the ways that my blog enriches your life (I know I'd be stoked).
But on to the actual giveaway. (I hear you cry, WHAT, JESS? There's MORE? I was pretty happy with the complimentary devil horns).
I'm giving this amazing vintage carousel horse brooch that I got off Etsy. It was way more expensive than a brooch should be, but I will probably never wear it again so I might as well pass it along to one of my lovely readers.
What you have to do:
1. Make sure you are following me either via Google Friend Connect (the "Follow button on the uppermost bar on my blog, or down the sidebar) or via Bloglovin.
2. Leave a comment telling me what I could improve on (no seriously, guys, I need constructive criticism e.g. what you want to see me post more of, less etc), how you're feeling and your e-mail.
3. Either I will use a random number generator or I'll number my bunnies and make them race each other (depends on how much I feel like procrastinating) to determine the winner.
4. I'll pay for the postage, and it's open to everyone around the globe (meaning if you're from Uzbekistan and you had doubts, join in).
5. Follow me on Twitter or Facebook if you want. Look at me, e-whoring myself like nobody's business.
6. That's all.
7. Complimentary dot point to go with your complimentary devil horns.
8. It'll finish on the 8th of the 8th (August) to keep with the recurring number theme.
It's the same one I wore here (Dead Hearts):
P.S. GUYS, I didn't mean to offend anyone with the whole 666 thing. I know you aren't a Satan worshipper.