1. This blazer is beyond words. If I could I'd hit that girl with a spatula and run away with her blazer into the sunset, half giggling and half wailing in excitement like a banshee.
2. And these shoes are beyond words. They're pretty good knock offs of the Givenchy chiffon tie up wedges. PROBLEM IS I'M A BIT SLOW, and it's sold out, guh. Except the cork version, but I don't think I'll be going back to wearing cork wedges anytime soon (10 YEAR OLD JESSICA FLASHBACK)...
Topshop Wisteria wedges.
3. Jessica as a baby. Look at me in the sunflower overalls. I was stylish even as a baby, bitches.
5. Recent purchases. Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band on vinyl (FUCK YES. I CAN DIE HAPPILY NOW), blue beret....and strange non prescription heart glasses.
6. Hooked Up On Us - Jay Jay Pistolet. I'm in love with this song, all over again. I love this man, so much. It saddens me that he isn't performing anymore, for the time being. I'm not sure why I'm suddenly listening to this song on repeat again, but it's so crazy fantastic. Also, I apologise for the video - I couldn't find a decent version of the song anywhere, and had to settle for him performing it in some room with dicks dancing in the background.
The one that I contracted from that bed in which we slept,
when our hands first intertwined, and our lips first met.
And I miss my clothes being ripped from me
You found out where I was and got there rapidly
Oh, I know not other, purer form of beauty
But you can move on quickly if you want to
Forget about our history if you must
You could find a new guy if you'd like to
But I'm still hooked up on us
And I really miss playing songs for you
I would gauge your reactions, let your favourites through
You're the only girl I've ever let review.
If anyone wants the actual MP3, email me and I'll send it over. :)
7. I updated my shop. Please take a look and help me clear my debt. :)